Thursday 8 April 2021

5 minutes of Camp

 LI: To recount a 5 minute snapshot of one experience you had at camp

Swoosh

“Slosh” the water forcefully hit the rocks at the foot of the waterfall, the bridge made a stepping noise as we ran over it energetically. Taking after Mrs Lee into the dim forest. “Crunch” made the sound of the clears out as it smashed into thousands of pieces, we strolled on the track discreetly so we may listen the excellent chirps of the kokakos. Mrs Lee held up a leaf tall up within the sky, a dead hush striked through the forest. SWOOSH, a wood pigeon flew by attempting to grab the leaf off of Mrs Lee's hand forcefully, “Woah!” Everybody said, excitement surged through our bodies as the winged creature landed on a tall rimu tree. Everybody headed back to get the ingredients required to create a warm milo to relax our bodies. “SSSSSHHHHH” the gas made an irritating loud clamor as Mrs Lee turned it on with a flint & steel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week we went to camp at Kokako Lodge. My 5 minute snapshot shows my personal voice and I have tried hard to paint a picture with my words to describe what I was doing and how I felt. I found this activity cool because I was able to recall and present what I felt at camp, and gave the audience a feel of what the experience I went through at Camp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment